Ticies logo is properly registered and can be used only with prior consent. The seagull, the name Ticies and the "book me!" button are trademarks of the company. The use without proper endorsement by the marketing area of Ticies is full responsibility of the author.
Last revision date: January 15th, 2012.
1. Ticies refefences
- The user can refer to Ticies (connected or disconnected) to describe his/her presence or use of products. This reference should be true and may not suggest that he/she is affiliated, sponsored or have the endorsement of Ticies.
- The textual references to Ticies should never contain hyperlinks to any login page from Ticies.com.
- Never combine your name with Ticies' name.
- Ticies' name must never be highlighted in the text.
- When a reference is made in a text, the word Ticies should begin with capital letter.
- The user may not use Ticies, or any other of Ticies' trademarks, as a verb. And may not put them in the plural as well. Trademarks should not be modified in this way.
2. Personal URLs
The user has permission to make a reference and promote his/her Ticies' personal URL as long as his/her personal URL is linked only to his/her Ticies' page.
3. Use of logo and trademarks of Ticies
3.1 Use instructions
- The user should avoid using the Brand Assets in a way that suggests any association or partnership with Ticies, approval, sponsorship or endorsement were made by Ticies.
- The user should not present a Brand Asset in a way that makes it the most distinctive and important feature of his/her page, printed material or other content.
- The user should not use the Ticies' Brand Assets in a way that is misleading, harmful, obscene or otherwise censurable by Ticies.
- The user cannot submit or describe Brand Assets in websites containing material associated with pornography, gambling or illegal activities.
- The user must not allow enough space around Ticies' Brand Assets so that they appear clear and organized.
- The user cannot combine Ticies' Brand Assets or the elements of Ticies' Brand Assets with his/her name, brand or generic terms.
- The user must not use trademarks, logos or other content that are very similar to Ticies' Brand Assets.
- The user cannot attempt to obtain trademark rights in the Brand Assets or any other approach that mistakes, either by registering a trademark, domain name or other contexts.
- Ticies does not require the use of any assignment symbol such as ® or ™, in Ticies' Brand Assets.
3.2 Ticies logo
Ticies does not generally allow the use of Ticies' logo. If the user wishes to request special permission to a specific use, he/she should visit Ticies' Reports page. Ticies allows the use of the logo to make referrals, outside Ticies, to the following:
- The profile of the user/place/event on Ticies;
- The implementation of the user’s Ticies Connections.
- The context surrounding the use of the logo must clearly indicate the action that the public is being asked to start (e.g.: "Make a booking on Ticies" or "Use this application on Ticies").
- The user must not make hyperlinks with the logo to Ticies login page.
- The user can scale the size of the logo to suit his/her needs, but he/she cannot modify the logo in any other way (such as changing the design or color). If he/she cannot use the correct color due to technical limitations, he/she can revert to black and white.
Ticies does not usually permit or license the use of its trademarks, logos or other intellectual property in connection with goods or other products, including, but not limited to, clothing, mugs and key chains
If the user wants to use one of the Ticies' logos in a broadcast, such as TV commercial or film production, submit a request through Ticies' Reports page.
Screenshots of Ticies can be used for printing, web and broadcast with the prior approval of Ticies.
- The screenshots should not be changed, in other words, they cannot contain notes or modifications of any kind. They should be equal to what appears on Ticies.
- Screenshots with personal identification information (including photos, names, etc., of real users) need the written consent of the person before the publication of such screenshot.
- Screenshots of any Ticies' profile need the written consent of its creator before use.
The user must obtain permission to use a standard and not changed screenshot of Ticies' screen. To make a request the user must go to Ticies' Reports page.